People in their fairy tales sang "rejuvenating apples". Medieval alchemists selflessly invented the elixir of immortality. The Spanish conquistadors sought the "fountain of youth". The Hungarian countess bathed in the blood of the girls she killed with one goal: to be forever young. Conquering time is what people have wanted and longed for for many centuries.
Modern women dream, if not eternal life, at least to prolong their youth. After all, with her help you can always be beautiful, cause admiring glances and be confident in yourself. An understandable desire Is it necessary to perform facelift today in a beauty salon? Eternal time pressure, financial savings, distrust of modern cosmetology or doctors - everyone will have their own reasons for not appearing there. However, at the same time, one cannot forget the ever-increasing age and be content with the appearance of more and more wrinkles. Today, rejuvenation is quite accessible to every woman at home.
Lifestyle as the basis of home rejuvenation
If facial skin rejuvenation at home aims for long-term, stable and guaranteed results, every woman who decides to do it should understand one very important thing. No skin care product (store-bought, homemade, hardware, etc. ) can reanimate cells so effectively that the result is lasting. Most often, all of these procedures suggest only a superficial "cosmetic repair". As soon as the reagents stop working, everything will return to normal, and very quickly: wrinkles, double chin and crow's feet. But if all of this is supported by nourishing the skin from within and preventing premature skin aging, the result will be simply amazing. But for this you will have to reconsider a lot in your life.
- You need to rationalize your diet in terms of regimen and diet. Practice eating at the same time every time. Give up diets. At a minimum, let yourself be tempted by fatty, spicy, salty, and pickled foods. Don't deny yourself fresh fruits, berries, vegetables, and juices.
- 2 liters of purified or mineralized water per day will compensate for the water deficit of any aging organism. This will eliminate the dry skin problem.
- Physical education (in moderation) improves blood circulation, which also has a positive effect on the beauty of the face.
- A calm and measured life, without neurosis and exhaustion, will also prolong youth. You need to protect yourself from negative and unwanted emotions that immediately imprint themselves on the face with new grooves.
- At the first signs of any disease, be it tooth decay or pneumonia, you should definitely go to the doctor and undergo a full course of treatment. Skin, like hair, is a litmus test that signals a person about body problems.
- Bad habits lead to premature aging of the skin, accelerate its processes.
Indeed, these rules are known to everyone from childhood. However, a person tries, first of all, to live in pleasure, as it suits him, without noticing the destructive power of such a lifestyle. It moves slowly but surely. Wrinkles are imperceptibly trimmed due to the eternally sad mask on the face. Bags and bruises under the eyes after sleepless nights appear more and more often and then remain completely. Thanks to the passion for tasty and sweet food, women do not notice how the oval of the face, once beautiful, deforms under the weight of the second chin. Stop for a moment and think: you can stop it. So any home facial rejuvenation will be many times more effective.
Facial rejuvenation products
If you dream of eternal beauty, but don't know how to rejuvenate your skin, start with regular targeted cosmetics. It is one thing to use regular moisturizing and protective day and night creams. And it's another thing entirely to use anti-aging agents. They consist of such biologically active substances that are able to penetrate deep enough layers of the epidermis and restore damaged and frozen cells in their development and life. They activate metabolic, energy and water salts processes and thus promote rejuvenation.
1. Keep your funds
Start by choosing quality cosmetics from a well-known manufacturer labeled "anti-aging". It is desirable that they all come from the same series. You will need:
- cosmetic milk for removing make-up;
- gel / foam for washing;
- cream - day and night;
- eye gel.
Pay attention to their chemical composition. The most effective will be those on the packages of which substances such as:
- retinol (famous vitamin A);
- tocopherol (vitamin E);
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C);
- nano oils;
- fruit acids;
- Coenzyme Q10;
- alpha hydroxy acids.
Sometimes people choose the best option under the skin for a long time, but those lucky ones who have found it know that facelift without home surgery is quite real. There are those who prefer homemade products to those bought in the store. Their action is sometimes no less effective.
2. Home remedies
Wise women know this: everything that can be found in the kitchen is suitable for external use for rejuvenation purposes:
- cucumber juice is an excellent tonic that firms and hydrates aging skin;
- instead of gel foam, you can use decoctions and infusions of herbs with regenerating properties: aloe, calendula, yarrow, plantain;
- coffee, oatmeal and salt in homemade scrubs will help cleanse the skin;
- masks based on honey, potatoes, eggs and dairy products nourish the skin with the necessary substances, preventing it from fading prematurely;
- creams based on cosmetics (jojoba, sea buckthorn, almond, apricot) and essential oils (rose, sandalwood, neroli) are also able to slow down aging and create a real miracle with the skin.
Home rejuvenation of the skin of the face with the help of various means that restore tissues and have a lifting effect is widely used in women who show the first signs of aging after 30 and age-related skin changes after 50 years. After all, the main thing here is to forget your age. For the more daring, there are even more cardinal methods of rejuvenation at home.
Any woman can build a small beauty salon to rejuvenate her face right at home. And for this, no additional education is needed. Small cosmetic devices can be bought today in specialized stores and safely used on their own. And various massage techniques without additional tools and funds can make a ten-year-old woman younger at any age.
- With the help of a mesoscooter, mesotherapy can be performed which, together with a reagent, will help to quickly smooth wrinkles and make the skin more elastic.
- The Japanese massage of the famous Yukuko Tanaka is a unique method of skin rejuvenation, detoxification and lymphatic drainage of facial tissues.
- Iontophoresis, electroporation, phonophoresis and rf-lifting activate the blood flow, restore a pleasant color to the skin and moisturize.
- Darsonvalization uses high frequency pulsed currents.
- Myostimulation causes the muscle fibers to contract more actively.
Each woman herself determines how to rejuvenate her facial skin at home to prolong her beauty indefinitely. In the soul everyone feels 18 years old, even in old age. Sure, no procedure will turn a 50-year-old lady into an 18-year-old, but they are able to make her face well-groomed, beautiful and young, while hiding her true age. See for yourself.